Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Nor-Cal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Nor-Cal...

Hello to all from Magalia in Northern California! I live in in the Sierra Foothills about 20 miles east of Chico. I am retired and Love to Grill and Smoke. I have learned a lot from different forums and look forward to gleaning from The Pit.

Richard

Hello Richard Richs050 and welcome to The Pit! Sorry I wasn't around earlier to welcome you in. I'm jealous of your beautiful CA weather (sans drought), since in MI we're thrilled to hear it's supposed to crest the 60s this week. We just had snow this past Sunday...

Great job on your signature!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey Richard, Welcome!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Will do on the homework assignment.

Comment

Welcome, what's the 050? Just curious.

Comment

• Richs050
            Richs050 commented
            Editing a comment

• _John_
            _John_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Makes sense! Little bit before my time...

Welcome Richard

Comment

Welcome, Richard. There. That makes 3 Michiganders who have welcomed you to the Pit. :-)

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes folks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here