Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaughn Wood Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaughn Wood Products

Hi there
    Just joined excited to be here. I am Justin Vaughn
    owner of Vaughn Wood Products. We have hands down
    the best cook wood on the market today. Our quality and
    prices cannot be beaten. Check us our on facebook like our
    page and group. We have weekly competitions that results
    in prize money.
    Also check our website www.vaughnwoodproducts.com out.

thanks

Hey, Justin!

Welcome to The Pit! Thanks for the fine pecan and cherry logs, I believe that going back to an old method got me 7/56 teams in Hammond, LA couple of weeks ago.

Vaughn Wood is where BBQr's Delight buys wood.

Comment

It's threads like this that make me wish I had a stick burner.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Justin86 glad to meet you. Wood is good, I burn logs too. Glad to have you aboard. Maybe you can give your business another shout out in the Smokers > Logs channel to get better focus!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey Justin, you giving Pit Master discount? ; )

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here