Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panhandle Pete... Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panhandle Pete... Here

Thank you very much, David "Pit Boss" Parrish for your help in getting me registered and also for the help from Meathead Goldwyn. From someone who was very hesitant to sign up, I had to laugh later at all the grief I had. But, due to your diligence, we worked through the problems and here I am appreciating all of your help.

Welcome Pete....thanks for hanging in there, and thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Pete Welcome! We're glad you're here. I've actually used your registration woes as an example to our IT team. I'm trying to get that process simplified a bit. Make sure to complete your signature and tell us about your cookers! See tip#1 at this link.

Comment

Welcome Panhandle_Pete_69 ! Sorry to hear about your woes, but as you've found out Pit Boss and the others won't rest until our members are taken care of. Glad to have you aboard.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Therein you'll also see the info Pit Boss linked you to above.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hello Pete, Welcome. Its way worth the trouble!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here