Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan from the Burgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan from the Burgh

Hello,

My name is Dan from Pittsburgh, my current BBQ setup is an Oklahoma Joe 2-in-1 with some modding. Although I've had a lot of success smoking with charcoal, I'm looking to move into the Pellet Smoker space. I came into the site primarily to get some information on affordable pellet smokers, recipes, and maybe to see if there are any meetups in my area.

Pellet smoking is important to me as I recently had a baby and it's been hard to find the time to give my offset the attention it needs for long smokes.

Welcome from the California Delta.
    Pellet smokers are great and Weber is about to release one that everyone seems excited about. I have never regretted getting my Yoder YS640. I'm sure you will get overloaded with suggestions.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Hello from Chico, CA

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome fellow Yinzer.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dan. Sorry, but I can't help with a pellet pooper. However, as mentioned above, there seems to be some excitement about the pooper Weber is about to unleash.

There are several threads in the pellet sub channel about the Weber product.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your new addition.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here