Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi there from ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there from ireland

glad i found this site. lots of interesting stuff and people on here.

i'm a professional chef and caterer operating from a county just north of dublin.

a growing bit of my business has been in the barbeque area, but sadly it has mostly been in providing quickie burgers to parties on gas grills. i'm working to expand on things and bring products to my customers and potential ones that reflect true barbeque.

i have gas grills, a large weber, a small weber and a landmann smoker that i'm working to find products i can offer through this upcoming summer season.

i look forward to interchanges here.

cheers to all.

Hello pobeire. Very cool to have you here.

Comment

Welcome pobeire!

I was in Dublin back in November visiting my sister. She managed to find me a pretty decent BBQ meal at a place in Dublin who's name escapes me at the moment.
      As far as reflecting true BBQ - hard to go wrong with pulled pork. It's basically bullet-proof, pork shoulder is easy to come by anywhere and to me really exemplifies true BBQ.

Jim

Comment

Welcome to The Pit pobeire I'm sure you'll find a nice group of folks here and lots of great info. We also like to do a little bit of friendly bragging when we get some good cooks or some new toys. Explore our topics with the main "Forums" tab (upper left) and make yourself at home. We even have a FAIL! thread for those humorous (or not so) times when things don't quite go as planned.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Would love to visit Dublin and take a tour of the Guinness plant. Scotch/Irish myself, so want to get over there someday and see the McLellan castle in Scotland. Look forward to seeing your future posts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here