Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reece Savage, Columbia TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reece Savage, Columbia TN

Hi all my name is Reece. I've been using this site for a bit now to get grilling tips, and recently decided to try my hand at smoking. Since I have a Weber I purchased a Smokenator, and hope to try it out this weekend for the first time. I'll, no doubt, have many questions as I learn how to smoke delicious(hopefully) meats.

Hello reece, Glad to meet you. Looking forward to pics of you cooks and such!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Reece! A kettle grill can make some fantastic smoked meats with the correct setup, rivaling ANY fancy smoker.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, I was trying to edit my signature and I was trying to use Huskee's as a template, but it says I can't use BB Code List. Do I not have access to BB Code?

Comment

Hey Reece, welcome to The Pit! I turned on BB list for you. Give it another try.

Huskee is causing trouble, as usual.

Comment

Still having some trouble :-(

Comment

Welcome to the Pit reecesavage! I'm located in Murfreesboro...not too far away.

Comment

Thanks fuzzydaddy!

re: my signature I just removed the BB List until the issue can be resolved.

Comment

reecesavage Your signature looks great. Nice going on the copper kettle and matching Mav!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here