Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from California

My name is Ron Carter i live in Granada Hills CA. I am the pit master for my family and friends. All holidays and gatherings are all on me to grill or smoke something.

Welcome ronron!

Comment

• ronron240z
      ronron240z commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks happy to be here

Hi from Hermosa Beach. Welcome to the Pit. I'm the pit master for my family too. I like doing the cooking and let them do all of clean up.

Comment

• ronron240z
      ronron240z commented
      Editing a comment
      i wish they did the clean up

Originally posted by Wartface View Post
    Hi from Hermosa Beach. Welcome to the Pit. I'm the pit master for my family too. I like doing the cooking and let them do all of clean up.

I'm the opposite. I like to cook AND clean... that way I don't have to clean when the DW cooks. She makes messy look clean she's so messy.

Welcome to The Pit ronron!

Comment

• ronron240z
      ronron240z commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Happy to be here

• Breadhead
      Breadhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Pit Boss... We have a deal. If I cook she cleans. If she cooks I clean. I don't do much cleaning... She likes my food better than her own. Works for us.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      WF it'd still work against me. She messes up 12 pots boiling a quart of water.

Welcome Ron! Glad to have you aboard. I am jealous of your California weather at the moment, as it's been cold here in MI since October. We just got more snow on the 5th (Sunday).

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here