Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late introduction

Hi all,

I've been a member well over a year now (maybe two) but never really introduced myself. I am a back yard warrior/weekend gatherer. Love to grill, smoke, and all around cook food. I have a standard natural gas grill that is a built-in that came with the house. I have a Good One Marshal that I purchased back in 2013 and just bought (against my wife's wishes - JK she loves the food) a Broil King Keg 5000. Also, every Memorial Weekend we set up a pit and cook a pig. We have been doing pig roast since 2009. We cook our pig Cuban style where we butterfly our beauty between two giant grill grates and cook on top of a temporary cinder block cooker.

Almost forgot I live in the Palm Springs, CA area. Well that is my intro - look forward to speaking with you all.

Joshua

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_103238.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	771403

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from TN. Like that pig set up.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Happy to have you here, I think you'll fit in quite nicely. Thanks for your support. Anything you can share with your hog cooking setup, please do!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
          Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome frmsoith Texas! We’ve all been waiting for our invite to your pig roast😁!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

You have been doin all this cookin & you never let us know! 40 lashes with a sauce mop yee shall receive. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
                      Last edited by FireMan; November 21, 2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Chico, CA. Which one is you in the photo?

Comment

• Spader73
                          Spader73 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The guy in the white shirt

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here