Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ4Vets Charity - Introduction and awareness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ4Vets Charity - Introduction and awareness

Good afternoon, fellow BBQ enthusiasts! I have been a member for nearly 5 years now and generally read and learn from all of you in the quiet of my home office. The knowledge I have gleaned from has been invaluable and deeply appreciated. My thanks to Meathead and his entire team for making this site "happen" and providing consent for this consent for this introductory post.

All of you have helped me nurture my passion to cook and serve great BBQ well beyond my family, friends and neighbors who now have (and hopefully affectionately!) dubbed me "Backyard Bubba", the BBQ guy.

And, 3 years ago I founded a 501.c.3 charity called BBQ4Vets (EIN 83-4043801). You can review our story and mission @ www.bbq4vets.org. Our charity’s motto is "The duty to serve is now oursâ„¢".

Now that our charitable business and fulfillment model is fine-tuned, we are excited to expand our mission to reach more Veterans in local communities like yours.

In doing so we need more Chapter Captains - BBQ enthusiasts just like you - to expand our reach into local communities like yours. Our website should serve as a good primer for what being a BBQ4Vets local Chapter Captain entails.

If you believe in our mission, this charitable effort is an excellent way for you to monetize your passion for BBQ with part-time effort, all under the umbrella of a 501.c.3 and with the help of an experienced team of fellow BBQ enthusiasts with passion for our mission and proven fulfillment model that will help ensure your success.

Thanks again to all for supporting us both in the past and future.

Michael T. a.k.a., "BackYard Bubba".
    m[email protected]
    Tel 281.542.3525
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BBQ4Vets logo.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	765180

Great info.

Comment

backyardbubba Great information! I am very interested in your pits for my backyard makeover that is tentatively scheduled for next summer. I will be sending an email to request more info.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here