Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Washington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Washington?

I grew up in the deep south and relocated to WA State in the late 80's. Although I really took a liking to Pacific NW cuisine (fresh caught salmon. PNW oysters) I[ve always missed great southern barbeque. I've tried a few places on the left coast that have tried to replicate those flavors. I've never found one that got it as right as an old roadside barbeque stand that I would visit in S. Georgia that would have customers lined up for hours on a Sunday afternoon just to get a taste. I joined this forum looking for kindred spirits that are on the never ending quest for perfect barbeque.

A big shout out to all you folks in those barbeque rich environments back east Texas, Carolina, Texas, Florida, Tennessee. Missouri to name a few. I'll be looking for your tips, suggestions and especially your recipes!

Welcome hchris! Love me some Southern BBQ too. I'm in NorCal, but we've got some pretty good Que joints nowadays. And my visits to Texas? Brisket is off the hook!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit hchris2000 ! I live in MI so I'll try not to give you any tips

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hey there hc. Glad your here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here