Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - What's your Go To Cook that wins 'em over every time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of praise for smoked chuck roasts in this thread. Thinking that will be my next cook.

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I keep going back to Huskee 's nacho photo and it drives me hungry. I usually do roasts in the winter. I think I shouldn't have that rule any longer.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome, Clint! We'd love to get a Introduce Yourself post from you too when you have the time.

Welcome! I’ve got two depending on time constraints:

1. Reverse seared ribeyes using the SNS cold grate technique. They’re ridiculously easy and I usually get at least one, "These are the best steaks I have ever had."

2. Ribs using the Memphis rub and either KC classic or bourbon sauce. All pretty vanilla.

Really though, smoked chickens (stupid easy), smoked steakhouse burgers (more involved than steaks), and pulled pork all get rave reviews—and not because I’m some guru either. I’m a pretty good backyard enthusiast.

People love BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here