Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - What's your Go To Cook that wins 'em over every time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    That is a great recipe! Cocktails and good music. I have the cocktails down but the good music is what I am lacking.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    I was going to answer Carry out pizza, but, tried to sound cool instead.

• Red Man
    replied
    Pork belly burnt ends. Hard to mess up and always delicious!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    The only thing that brings em running here is Uber eats....
    ....they're my family.... and I'm stuck with em….

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland. On my pellet smoker my two outstanding dishes are simple but crowd pleasing around these parts. The first is Baltimore Pit Beef with Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow Crust, and the other is Kalua Pork a la Harry Soo. If I want to hit it out of the park for a gathering, I have to agree with mountainsmoker that a turkey done right always pleases.

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Welcome to the pit! I don't have a go to yet. I am still learning them all. Chuck roasts are probably my go to if cookiing for others.

The best cook I ever did was an 8 lb waygu brisket supplied by my BIL. It never made the plate. We stood around the fire and ate it right off the board. Know I know what all the waygu fuss is about.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    chicken parts, bratwurst, or smash burgers. I really don't think I have a win them resume. I think I can nail a Flank steak with a chimichurri sauce and fresh tortillas. Really all I do is serve strong cocktails, and good music, the rest is smoke and mirrors.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; October 24, 2019, 07:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Love me some meatballs. Mudkat I’m sure you ground some meat they would be equally good. I just love them though. Unlimited flavors, breads, produce, pickle types, heat, types of cooks and types of meat etc.. sorry, I got lost there.

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Yup. Your burgers are the best. I haven't had one but based on pics I want one!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here