Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - What's your Go To Cook that wins 'em over every time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Smoked chicken in the PBC along with some Hot Italian Sausages.

Smoked Chuck Roast (PBC or kamado WSCGC)--get them in the 3 lb range, as densely marbled as you can find; prep and smoke like a brisket. You can serve it sliced or pulled. Sliced gets taken off the smoker when first probe tender. For pulled chuck, I usually let it ride to 207° so it pulls like buttah. Cambro for a couple of hours. Delicious. Also darn delicious in Malcolm Reed's Smoked Chuck Chili recipe.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    beef chuck ribs

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    I always reverse sear. I prefer a strip steak and that is my go to. But do enjoy ribeyes from time to time.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! Gonna try for sure.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, NC. Smoking/curing your own bacon? Please share recipes.

Love brisket burnt ends. Do you have to cook the whole brisket to get them? Any tips appreciated.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Hah, the ultimate backup plan. Use the app, you get free pizzas occasionally. 👍

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Lots of Chuck recommendations in this thread. I'm down. Love this nachos method. Will try for sure!

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, we've got ditch oven short ribs over polenta that never miss. Hard to beat. Thanks for your response.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. Thanks! I wanna try beef ribs. What cut do you prefer?

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    What's your chicken method? Spatchcock, beer can, etc? Thanks for the welcome.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the tips. Definitely trying a Chuck roast soon. Do to shred it?

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Sir. You reverse searing or going straight on hot grill? What's your cut?

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Hogg. Please share your burnt ends method/recipe. I really want to try this.

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Steve? You do the butcher paper wrap?

• ajgrills
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Ron. Can you share a recipe on the fried rice? Would love to try.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here