Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy Mooresville NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy Mooresville NC

Just your average guy with a love of cooking and passion for BBQ of all kinds. I am married w/ 3 boys (2 college, 1 Air Force), work in public safety and have lived in NC all my life. I grew up cooking and have love this all my life. I made it a hobby and not a job so I would always love what I do. My main cooking passion is whole hog and all pork. I have followed amazingribs for some time and my goal here is to learn some new tips, tricks and methods along with interaction with fellow bbq lovers. Cheers.

Welcome from Colorado ... from a USAF vet ...

Comment

• mcook2201
      mcook2201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thk you and hello from NC, my middle kid is close by there at Luke AFB.

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

• mcook2201
      mcook2201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thk you, and Hi from NC. Love your profile pic.

Welcome neighbor I come from the mountains of NC. Been here 30 years after serving in the Navy and a corporate career. Had a real good neighbor and we raised some heritage piglets to butcher size. Kept a couple for us and sold the rest to friends. I cured and smoked the belly and hams.

Comment

• mcook2201
      mcook2201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Greetings neighbor, and thk you for your service. Would love to raise and butcher our own pigs. it is something we are working on for the near future and hopefully a catering business.

Welcome From Wisconsin. Happy to have you here!

Comment

• mcook2201
      mcook2201 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thk you and Hi from NC.

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome, I can almost smell the smoker from here.

Comment

Welcome from MA!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hey from south Charlotte!

Comment

Welcome from Archer Lodge NC!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here