Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy Mooresville NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from MA!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck in Charlotte
    replied
    Welcome, I can almost smell the smoker from here.

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    commented on 's reply
    Greetings neighbor, and thk you for your service. Would love to raise and butcher our own pigs. it is something we are working on for the near future and hopefully a catering business.

• mcook2201
    commented on 's reply
    Thk you and Hi from NC.

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome From Wisconsin. Happy to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome neighbor I come from the mountains of NC. Been here 30 years after serving in the Navy and a corporate career. Had a real good neighbor and we raised some heritage piglets to butcher size. Kept a couple for us and sold the rest to friends. I cured and smoked the belly and hams.

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    commented on 's reply
    Thk you, and Hi from NC. Love your profile pic.

• mcook2201
    commented on 's reply
    Thk you and hello from NC, my middle kid is close by there at Luke AFB.

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ... from a USAF vet ...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here