Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi From Roseville, California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Have Smooth Jazz on XM in the car, after a day fighting traffic on the road I just want calm driving home.
      Love to learn the sax but couldn't carry a tune if you strapped it to my back....
      I started as a lurker too, Meatheads recipes along with the knowledge from other smokers on this site has raised my game on the ole smoker.

Comment

Welcome from a smooth jazz fan from TN. Soon as I get to my headphones I am going to check you out.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crose, Wi. I am not to familiar with a lot of Jazz, I am a big fan of Chris Botti though,
          Last edited by Richard Chrz; October 18, 2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Welcome from the South side of California.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... from another retired geophysicist (I can assure you that we're not related ) ...

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                  Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from the Delta just south of you. I have a son in Roseville. Also enjoy smooth jazz.

Comment

Yep, heard your music, even have some teed up on Spotify or Pandora or something.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                        ComfortablyNumb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not to mention posted at 'Share the Music'!

Welcome to the Pit neighbor. Just up the road from you in Lincoln.

Comment

• MBMorgan
                        MBMorgan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lincoln?!?! I don’t know if the jump club is still active but I can honestly say that I’ve taken off in far more planes than I’ve landed in there ... 😎 ...

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                      First off, rap performed well is rap performed well, I personally can’t tell the difference, it’s all irritating. As far as bein on a list of long time lurkers, well, there’s nothin we can do about that either. Welcome, eat good and have fun!
                      6,670 posts? Really? In 1,570 days? That’s 4 1/4 posts per day. You obviously don’t have children living at home. 😂

Thanks for the welcome!! Nice to meet you.

Comment

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You not only play sax but yer purdy good at number figgerin. 🕶

Originally posted by Jim White View Post
                      Welcome from North Florida, Charley. As formerly practicing scientist and lover of blues and bluegrass (we planned our summer vacation around a Balsam Range concert), I share your fandom of Meathead and Kenji.

Happy cooking!
                      Love it!! Thanks for the welcome! This is certainly a friendly group of folks!

Comment

Hello from Chico! Great intro. Thanks for it!

Comment

Welcome from the southern part of the state. I actually know you from your other life. I work for Wayne Perry, Inc. in Buena Park and we have worked with you on many sites in the Sacramento area. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here