Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big hello from Australia

Hi everyone,
    Just joined the pitmaster club - privileged to be part of this 'family' Looking forward to exploring this site further - i have learned so much from here already - looking forward to interacting with everyone here - sharing is caring and we all have something to share ....

Welcome Steve! Glad to have you here in The Pit. Our conversation the other day about Big Macs and Whoppers and KFC got me hungry for some artery clogging fast food and it's been on my mind since. lol.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thank you for your welcome, Me too - take away food is designed to please taste buds if it didn't they would go out of business - it may not be the healthiest but in moderation it shouldn't cause any harm in my opinion - a whopper does indeed taste good but i just finished dinner - i made a traditional carbonara with bacon recipe from this site ( traditional means without cream - the egg and parmesan mix with ground pepper makes up the sauce ) Awesome - maybe tomorrow i'll have a whopper for lunch or maybe a big mac - the doctors can unclog arteries nowadays can't they?My opinion is life is too short to not eat what pleases one's taste buds there is really no firm evidence that some foods are more harmful then others - i remember that eggs were bad for us and so was butter..

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        When science discovers pizza and Whoppers are actually good for us, I will be elated! Ahhh, one can dream...

Welcome Steve! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here