Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Green Valley AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

• GreenValleyGriller
      GreenValleyGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife and I spent a day in Johannesburg on our travel from Namibia to Malawi. Had a fascinating tour about the history of Apartheid. Also transited through J'burg on trip.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Well jump fer joy! You’ve doubled yer cookers & likin it. You’ve only just begun. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Keep us informed on how you're likin AZ. We are setting our sights on retirement also.
        Last edited by HawkerXP; October 3, 2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• GreenValleyGriller
          Editing a comment
          I highly recommend retirement! In my intro post I said I spent my career in the "DC area". I actually lived in Annandale, VA and worked at Tysons Corner. PM me if there's anything I can tell you about this part of Arizona.

Welcome from KC, MO

Comment

Welcome from Mesa AZ!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Hello From the Fort. My sis is in Tucson sure is beautiful out there... I actually grilled filet and lobster on their Weber for the bunch of us as a thanks for the stay.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and welcome to the wonderful world of pellet cooking

Comment

welcome to the Pit from La Crosse, Wi

Comment

Welcome to the best site on the web, from Laveen, AZ (Phoenix)

Comment

• GreenValleyGriller
                        Editing a comment
                        Just a hop, skip and a jump from here.

Welcome from Winnipeg, and an occasional Phoenix resident.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here