Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Alabama...War Eagle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoovarmin
    replied
    Hi Jed, I'm using a MacBook air with Safari and had no problems. Sounds like a browser issue to me. Welcome to the Pit.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    It could definitely also be a browser dependence.

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply
    First WELCOME Jed.

Second Uhh, don't use Safari products in the first place? just sayin hehehe

• Marauderer
    replied
    Jed Welcome!! I am from Georgia, born there, and raised in South Florida. I have a closed friend that lives in Decator, AL and go and see him every year or so. You will like it and fit right in here. I look forward to your posts and threads with pics. It's all good.

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    I hate to admit this, but I am using a Macbook Pro (not by choice!) because of work with OS X 10.9.4 and have not had any problems like what others have reported with the sig. You might want to see if it is related to a particular version of OS X. (I also use Safari to access this site, so I don't know if it might be browser related.)

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Earls71 View Post
    Not sure why that picture posted upside down but if I was an Aggie I wouldn't have even been able to get a picture on here. I cooked those spare ribs with Rufus Teague rub and Blues Hog sauce. If I try to edit my signature on my Mac computer it won't let me type in the box and when I try on my iPhone I get an error message when I try to post. Any suggestions?
    Macs are known to have an issue with the edit signature field. If you send me your Signature I'll load it into your profile for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Uhh, don't use Apple products in the first place?

• Earls71
    replied
    Not sure why that picture posted upside down but if I was an Aggie I wouldn't have even been able to get a picture on here. I cooked those spare ribs with Rufus Teague rub and Blues Hog sauce. If I try to edit my signature on my Mac computer it won't let me type in the box and when I try on my iPhone I get an error message when I try to post. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• archer2010
    replied
    Welcome, Jed. Roll Tide, but welcome to the Pit. I'm from Greensboro many years ago.

Leave a comment:

• BBQLipscken
    replied
    Welcome Jed! Been to Decatur a few times. Gibson's is great and love the Brick too!

Leave a comment:

• bocefuss
    replied
    Hum, upside down photo... I turned my head... good looking ribs. How did you prep and cook these bad boys?

Leave a comment:

• FLBuckeye
    replied
    I would guess people could guess my CFB allegiance.

Leave a comment:

• fmjr0510
    replied
    Welcome to the the pit. Always glad to see folks from the SEC joining in. GEAUX TIGERS

Leave a comment:

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Hey! I'm only cranky when I don't have enough Scotch. Besides, I was only callin' it as I sees it.

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Jed! Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Don't let Boftx scare you off. They only let him out for an hour a day so he's usually cranky when he's posting. LOL

I'm from Bama myself (Clanton). I'm also an Auburn Grad. WAR EAGLE!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here