Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time lurker, 5th time poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, KS! Looking forward to seeing your cooks!

Comment

Welcome from Oregon! I'm right there with you for forgetting to take documentary pictures

Comment

Welcome from Los Angeles. What age was your son when you passed the Kettle onto him? Mine is 3 years old, so I have a few more months before I let him get up at 5:00 am and light up the WSM for brisket

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s about right, a few months. By then he oughta be ready! 🕶

• willxfmr
            willxfmr commented
            Editing a comment
            He just turned 20, and had never really shown an interest in cooking before. But now that he is out on his own, he has figured out that frozen pizza and pop tarts are in fact not suitable to live on.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm planning a brisket trio this weekend of smoked flat, burnt ends with the point, and pastrami just for good luck. I'll try to remember pictures this time, and not use the one I "borrowed" from Google to use as my avatar.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Greetings from Northern Nevada.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Bubba! I reckon you know that if you get a hankerin for pizza, you can just throw it on your DLX24.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, well, kind of welcome, to the posting. It can quickly become addictive.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here