Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bon Appetite from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bon Appetite from Ohio

Howdy fellow foodies. My name is Vance, I like good food and I can't lie. I enjoy messing around with the culinary things of life. I'm into SV, Green Egg, baking, and anything else that has to do with food. I'm here to learn a bunch (back to novice level) and will contribute wherever I can. Cheers to all and may your bellies be full.
    Vance

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Vance. If you like to bake bread, check out the "How to make sourdough". Lots of good info in that thread.

Comment

• Sir Vancelot
        Sir Vancelot commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info

Yup, you’ve come to the right place. We’re all pretty advanced in our cooking powress, yup we is. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
      Last edited by FireMan; September 19, 2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. And you've hit on my problem.....my belly is always full and I haven't seen my feet in years!

Comment

• Sir Vancelot
          Sir Vancelot commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol. I'm currently attempting to take up less space

Welcome from Colorado, Vance ...

Comment

Texas welcomes you !!

Comment

Welcome Vance, grew up in the great state of Ohio. Now in the mountains of NC.

Comment

Welcome, Vance.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Thanks all. To the Texans, I lived in the town of El Campo for some of my years. I have fond memories of Makeska's (sp?) and their bbq

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Huntington Beach welcome you.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here