Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from England

Just thought I'd say a big hello from across the pond in the UK.
    Using the tips, recipes and all from this site has turned me from an average smoker to a master of the WSM (ok, maybe not a master, but you know, a lot better than I was)!!
    Best BBQ site ever.

Welcome Gingerscience and hello back! Great to have you here, we look forward to hearing & seeing more of your favorite cooks with your WSM.

On that note, when you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome channel on the main page, as well as the Tips and Pictures posts there. These will help you fill out your signature as well as learn the best way to post those bragging pictures here. Enjoy, and thanks for the support!

Comment

Will get that sorted in the next day or so.
      As for bragging pictures, not too sure about that. I'll just let my fat belly and satisfied smile after a hard day (!) smoking say it all for me.

Comment

Welcome Gingerscience How do you do?

Comment

Cheers, mate!

Comment

Howdy! It's nice to know that at least a couple of Limeys know how to cook beef other than boiling it. (Please tell me you drink your Scotch neat.)

Comment

Welcome to the club Gingerscience! I've had the Samuel Smiths Organic Chocolate Stout! Good stuff.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit GingerScience! Thanks for getting your Sig filled out!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.
                  botfx - of course I drink my scotch neat. It would be criminal to do it any other way!!
                  BBQLipscken - The S Smith chocolate stout is good but I prefer the Taddy Porter or Oatmeal Stout in bottle. Also, their Stingo is out the this world.

Comment

• BBQLipscken
                    BBQLipscken commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gonna have to look for those to try for sure!

Originally posted by Gingerscience View Post
                  botfx - of course I drink my scotch neat. It would be criminal to do it any other way!!
                  GS Welcome, you are going to really like it here. You know how to drink your Scotch properly. I look forward to your posts and threads with pics.

Barry

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Mate!! I hope you're a Manchester United Fan!!

Comment

• Gingerscience
                      Gingerscience commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ernest
                      I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't like football - its a sure fire way to kill a conversation in a pub!!
                      Cricket - now there's a true sport

• Ernest
                      Ernest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BLASPHEMY!!
                      I guess we are done here..........................LOL!!

Welcome Gingerscience, I'm new as well. My oldest brother lives in France and is the only feller in town with a smoker and a grill.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here