Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoking in Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Hello from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Go Colts! well maybe, Grey street BBQ is one of the winning-est teams around here. Not far from you. Look them up, They have good products for sale. I don't think they need any help. I've bought some of there rub's and sauce.

Comment

• Deeremaxx
            Deeremaxx commented
            Editing a comment
            Grey St. bbq members here?
            Patriots fan here!
            Thanks

I refuse to answer any questions because you are Pat's fan just kidding. No they are not on AR. there located up by you. An competition BBQ team they just won in Madison IN a couple week s ago. They are located in Avon. You may want to try some of there Rub's and BBQ product's as they sell them. They also have a BBQ class.

Sorry for long delayed response, been busy
          Last edited by randy56; September 15, 2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Deeremaxx
            Deeremaxx commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, I get that alot!
            Happy smoking!

Great to have you here. I spent about 6 years in Indy in the 80s and 90s before landing in California. Great city - some of the nicest people on earth in Indy and the surrounding areas.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here