Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All! Been lurking for years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All! Been lurking for years!

Hey All! My name is Darrin and run the Fire & Water Cooking brand that mixes BBQ. Grilling, and Sous Vide cooking! I have a great Facebook group with over 7,000 members, a YouTube channel, and a Podcast that i started about 3 months ago that is growing very fast! I have had guests such as Harry Soo, Clint Cantwell, John Setzler, and just recorded an episode with Meathead and Malcolm Reed will be on soon! I look forward to participating a lot more here! If you have any question on Sous Vide Que let me know!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Darrin ...

Comment

????? why lurking for years and not participating???

Comment

• Fire&Water
          Fire&Water commented
          Editing a comment
          too much other stuff going on..

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Darrin.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from TN. If I can remember my facebook login, I'll take a look at your group.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

I've seen some of your YouTube offerings. Good to have you on board here. If there are any questions about QVQ we can answer, please let us know as well.

And welcome from that Great State of Mind, Texas !!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. I just looked at your uTube video on SVQ Burnt Ends. I must try it!! Thanks.
                      Last edited by Skip; August 29, 2019, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Hi from the mountains of NC Why the wait to join! LOL

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Rocket City USA - Huntsville, Alabama. I look forward to learning more about the art of SVQ from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here