Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Murrieta, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Brother!

Much respect, an many thanks fer yer Service, from an ol Air Det Seabee!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from your neighbor on the coast! Can't wait for your perfected pastrami recipe. I've been wanting to try my hand at that myself. My son just moved on from flying MQ-1 and will be piloting the EC-130 here shortly.

Comment

Just send some of that Pastrami and we’ll call it even. I’ll even share with fttank above 👆

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome to you from just up the 15. I’m in Horsethief Canyon. You certainly won’t regret joining the group. I know I haven’t.

Comment

Ditto on the Pastrami wait list. Welcome, eat good& have fun!

Comment

Greetings from up the road in Altadena.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here