Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Aust.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from MA, which is Massachusetts and not Maryland or Maine or Massapequa!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club, it is great to have you here! Thank you for the support!

Comment

Welcome from the state of Tennessee

Comment

Welcome! I hope you find a pleasant company and answers to your questions.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Apologies, yes it's Australia.

Lumpy

Comment

Welcome from Arizona!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... back when I was with BHP, I considered Melbourne to be my second home.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Okanogan Valley of Washington state.

Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

And here to enjoy some beautiful sunsets.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Comment

• holehogg
                      holehogg commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't think Lumpy will be participating says he's a former member. Could be his trail period is up.

• ComfortablyNumb
                      ComfortablyNumb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      holehogg He only joined eight days ago, so perhaps he requested a refund, or it is in error.

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      holehogg he cancelled his membership. I guess he didn't like all the welcomes

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here