Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas,Texas, USA!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from the mountains in NC, US. I ate a lot of fine food in your lovely country when I was in the Navy in the late 70's and early 80's. I learned my smokingon a Weber kettle I have gotten rid of all my fancy smokers since I retired and am back to my kettle now that I am retired. Just added a Smoke and Sear(SnS) and a DigiQ to make it more efficient.

Comment

Welcome Garese, from Philadelphia, Pa. Tell us a little about the BBQ culture in Italy. Is it easy to purchase grills and supplies? Do you know others that BBQ and grill?

Comment

• Garese
            Garese commented
            Editing a comment
            BBQ culture is still considered a bit "nerdy", since here grilling is a more widespread culinary tradition. Cooking times and hot and fast steaks and ribs are hard to die
            Nonetheless, it's starting to grow on a few people, and supplies and equipment are somehow easy to find. The hard part is finding good BBQ meat: everything's lean and unmarbled, but luckily someone invented internet and e-commerce!

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. You are in the right place to get information to learn. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome from Eastern Washington state.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!

Comment

Welcome! Glad you made it! Around here we like grilling our chops, not busting yours. If there is any such thing as a silly question I figure I have already cornered the market. So you go right ahead and ask anything you want, we're all friendly.

Comment

• Garese
                    Garese commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, this seems like a great community indeed!

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here