Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from LA Crosse Wi, just a bit further down the I-90 corridor. Happy to have you here. This place does up the game in cooking. Sounds like he has great line up cookers and ways to cook. I stalk his cooks often.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; August 22, 2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Houston, Texas and a newbie.

Comment

Welcome Tricia! Glad to have you join us.

As far as Skip goes, sounds like he is a fine representative of those of us who are in need of help. I am sorry to hear that he has been so neglectful in his paltry attempts to have sufficient smokers, grills, cast iron, and other essential and necessary accessories. Please be patient with him, I believe that with your gracious support and assistance he may, eventually, be able to represent his fellow Pitmasters as we all strive to find that point in our life when we can say...I've run out of room for more cookers, I need to buy a bigger patio/deck/yard!

Comment

• Texas Larry
          Texas Larry commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m with you. Skip is an inspiration for my paltry collection of four, including two portables!

Welcome from MA!

Comment

Howdy from Houston Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois!

If you let us know exactly what sorts of cookers and gadgets Skip has, maybe some of us could give you some ideas on a new cooker for his birthday or Christmas.

Comment

Hey Mom! I'm thinking we should create a new discussion board -- Family Meetings -- and then I can just chat on here with you and Skip instead of me calling or stopping by In all seriousness, now you can see first-hand the stuff that Dad reads to us during commercials or between innings.

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Who’s Mom?

• Mudkat
                Mudkat commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, "Hey MOM!"

Greetings from South Africa. Great to have a blend of Skip's in the Pit.

Comment

Only six cookers and 10 varieties of pellets and charcoal?? That man has some serious work cut out for him.
                Welcome aboard!

Comment

Great first post Tricia! If you can't beat 'em join 'em! Skip's daughter did! Welcome to Skip's pit!

Comment

Tricia! Great to finally have you here! It has been too long since I have stopped by for dinner! LOL.

Thank you for the support and that intro is probably very similar to what most spouses would write if they joined. I was laughing pretty hard when I was reading that one!

Anyway, again, it is great to have you!

Comment

• Skip
                      Skip commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You NEED to stop by. Let us know when it works for you.

Welcome from Rochester MN!!

Comment

• Spinaker
                      Spinaker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great to have more fellow Minnesotans in The Pitmaster Club!

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here