Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

New member here but I have been lurking on this site for a while. Figured, it was high time I joined. I would call my self an advanced beginner to intermediate immature. I have been smoking meats and making my own sausage here for years but just for my family. I am self taught so thank you for this great site. I have done several of turkeys, chickens and pork butts over the years but as I write this I am smoking my first beef briquet (just a small piece not a whole). I hope it turns out well. Brisket has always intimidated me. My current smoker is a Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24". Which I purchased after reading reviews here. I have been pricing a Lang stick burner or maybe an Assassin Gravity feed but so far my wife just doesn't share my vision! Anyway, just thought introduce myself.

Welcome to the Pit, from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Keep at her.........she'll wear down! 😁

Comment

Welcome to the Pit !
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. The Smoke Vault is a great little smoker once you get the hang of it, and it can be used so many ways. I use my Yoder primarily for meats but use my Vault for baking pies and breads.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Your in the right place to learn. Please don't be afraid to ask question. I started out before the internet and had no place to go so your well ahead of me

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome and get them gloves on, the fire is just right fer cooking.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! Thanks for giving us a try with the Free Trial membership and for introducing yourself. We hope you’ll decide to stick around. You'll nail that brisket!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Thank you everybody for the kind welcome. The brisket turned out great. I followed the guidelines here. https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...et-texas-style

Comment

Welcome from TN. Glad to hear that the brisket worked out great.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here