Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the Uk

Hi everyone I’m from the UK and have been grilling for many years but started getting more in to low and slow around two years ago.

I currently have a landman smoker I would love to upgrade this when I can but having two small children I don’t have the funds at the moment.

Im looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully up my bbq game and yes it’s true the brits don’t t bbq well but I’m trying to change that 😊

Welcome from the mountains of NC, US Enjoy your young ones why you can.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Maybe the rest of the Brits don't BBQ well, but these guys will have you doing some excellent stuff in no time. Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Given the choice of spending money on kids or a new smoker, you are making the right choice.

Comment

Welcome from a native south Texan, and a former temporary Londoner! Glad you’re here to learn and enjoy eating good bbq with the rest of us!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. No pressure but the rest of the nation is depending on you the change their image!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You can be the Shining Star for your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb
                      Welcome to the Pit from the Okanogan Valley of Washington state. You are a lot closer to MeatMonster than the rest of US! Here's his place.

Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

BTW, my favourite knife is a Thos. W. Harrison and Sons from Nottingham. Any local lore about them?

Looking a bit different now ComfortablyNumb our takeaway operation is up and running, eat-in is close!!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190814_174513.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	730850

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinT View Post
                          Hi everyone I’m from the UK and have been grilling for many years but started getting more in to low and slow around two years ago.

I currently have a landman smoker I would love to upgrade this when I can but having two small children I don’t have the funds at the moment.

Im looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully up my bbq game and yes it’s true the brits don’t t bbq well but I’m trying to change that 😊
                          LOL speak for yourself!! Welcome mate. If your ever in Aberdeenshire check out Meat Monsters, I'm the Monster in Chief!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• JustinT
                            JustinT commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Haha I was speaking in general terms most people in the UK consider a bbq to be a couple of burgers and sausages slapped on a grill there are a few exceptions like myself that try to do better and you I would consider as more of a master level :-)

And I sure will I may need to speak to my wife and make a special trip up at some point.

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Things are slowly changing over in yer neck of the woods. Includin you, we’ve got quite a few members who are interducin Q to yer land. Sort of a pay back fer the terrific music ya’ll sent us awhile back. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here