Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the Uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. No pressure but the rest of the nation is depending on you the change their image!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from a native south Texan, and a former temporary Londoner! Glad you’re here to learn and enjoy eating good bbq with the rest of us!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Given the choice of spending money on kids or a new smoker, you are making the right choice.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Maybe the rest of the Brits don't BBQ well, but these guys will have you doing some excellent stuff in no time. Welcome from Tennessee.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains of NC, US Enjoy your young ones why you can.

Leave a comment:

• JustinT
    started a topic Hello from the Uk

Hello from the Uk

Hi everyone I’m from the UK and have been grilling for many years but started getting more in to low and slow around two years ago.

I currently have a landman smoker I would love to upgrade this when I can but having two small children I don’t have the funds at the moment.

Im looking forward to learning from everyone and hopefully up my bbq game and yes it’s true the brits don’t t bbq well but I’m trying to change that 😊

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here