Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Durham, North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    replied
    Welcome from another Bull City resident and PBC owner! 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains to your west. Just a few hours drive.

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta

Leave a comment:

• Dan Deter
    replied
    Welcome from down the street in Raleigh!

Leave a comment:

• DurhamBuckeye
    commented on 's reply
    I do that a good bit. I usually don't like to get up at the crack of dawn to cook dinner. So I throw the butt on whenever I get around to it then add ribs & chicken later in the cook for dinner that night.

That way the butt can take as long as it needs and I don't have kids & wife screaming at how hungry they are as it cooks.

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So if ya have a mixture of chicken, wibs & butt you’ll have a family combo pack. Welcome, eat good & have fun.

Leave a comment:

• AverageJoe
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Looking forward to your contributions.

Leave a comment:

• DurhamBuckeye
    started a topic Hello from Durham, North Carolina

Hello from Durham, North Carolina

Hi all,

I've used the free site for several years for the recipes, articles, and reviews, but just decided to take the plunge and join the club. There's tons of great information here!

I've been grilling for more than 20 years, but just got into smoking about 4 years ago. I recently graduated from a gas cabinet smoker to a Pit Barrel Cooker & really like it. Mostly, I smoke chicken (my wife's favorite), pork ribs (my kids' favorite), and pork butts (my favorite for its versatility).

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here