Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Toronto Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Toronto Canada

What's up guys!

Half Brazilian, half Canadian that enjoy a bbq always as possible.
    Looking for new grills trends and the best accessories to improve the art of bbq.

Cheers!!!

Hmmm, interesting, right half, left half, bottom half, top half, which will it be? I think I may have used my quota of commas. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Jus got me a fresh batch of Organic, Natural, non GMO commas offa Amazon Prime, I can send ya a bunch, if ya need, Brother...PM me...

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from TN. You want grills and accessories, you have come tot he right place. Plus some awesome cooking tips and recipes.

Comment

Welcome from Arizona!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Let us know what kind of experience you have and what your thoughts ore. Also go the free page and go to the equipment page and you will find the highest rated grills, smokers and equipment. If you are just starting out maybe a Weber kettle with a Smoke and Sear and a DigiQ or CyberQ. It will allow you to smoke and grill.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado.

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Canuck from Bobcaygeon!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit From Dallas, Texas, USA.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here