Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RibTips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RibTips

Hey BBQ bros, RibTips here, yes I am a NEWBIE to the Pitmaster Club, however I have been visiting this site for over four years now, matter of fact four years ago I used the advice on here to modify my CharGrill Duo with baffle plates and reverse flow smoking, Thank you Amazing Ribs for all of the content you post on this site, Man it has been and will continue to be a haven for my PHB in BBQ. just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all the fellow Pitmasters.

Keep the Thin the Thin Blue Smoke Rollin!

Welcome, RibTips! Hope you get as much out of this side as I have!

Comment

• (RibTips)
      (RibTips) commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you richinlbrg

There are lots and lots of good things on the main site, but personally I learn more in here, mostly because I can ask very specific questions about recipes and equipment and get a plethora of responses.

Comment

• JeffJ
      JeffJ commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome, Ribtips. Like John I too have received some very specific advice and found it to be beneficial.

• (RibTips)
      (RibTips) commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you

Welcome!

Comment

• (RibTips)
      (RibTips) commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Jon

Welcome to The Pit (RibTips) ! Never heard of Humphrey's smokers before, so I had to Google 'The Pint'. NICE! Reminds me of the Backwoods Party & similar. I bet you'll love running that beast.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• (RibTips)
      (RibTips) commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the greeting, it is indeed similar to the BW Party, I cant wait until it is delivered, I am already dreaming about the ribs, shoulder and brisket smoking in her.

"Keep the Thin Blue Smoke Rollin"

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      (RibTips) I bet! I remember the day my smoker was delivered. I was watchign the road for the FedEx semi every ten seconds. Of course, they always deliver things on the later side of the delivery time window. I think I paced a path in the carpet. When it came I was gone until a couple hrs after dark playing and seasoning it in and such. Enjoy!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here