Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy.....

Howdy, from Northeast Texas. I apologize that I have only owned my own smoker for 40 years......I had a slow start in life. Today, I smoke meat several times weekly - I just finished a great jerky today - tomorrow is smoke d Pulled Pork Carolina Style - Following that I'll be doing a classic Texas Brisket - Might be Turkey Wings and on...and on....I hope it goes. All the best --- to you Grill and Cue Men....wherever you may be. Blessings from TexasRay!

Welcome from Maryland Ray.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Ray ...

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas! Glad you’re here to add to the pool of information and fun!

Comment

Ray, welcome from the mountains of NC. Sounds like you may be giving us some of your years of experience.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Few years, I'll retire back down home, in NE TX, somewhere between Paris, an Longview/Tyler area round ~70 miles from Shreveport, LA....

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Huntington Beach!

Comment

Welcome from underneath the same heat canopy you are under!

Thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome from AZ!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!
                          ​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here