Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Texas

Hi, I am Greg and I am a PhD Scientist (Physiology) self taught home cook. Also, I am a Recipe Contester for 20 years now. Been to Pillsbury Bake Off and many contests, both in person and submitted. Meet so many people. Really like trying and coming up with new recipes. I am a Texan, so by state law I have to know how to grill. Learned many things from my father and came up with a few things on my own. Hope to learn some new things and meet some new interesting cooks.
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 9, 2019, 08:37 PM.

Texas

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from TN. We love new recipes here in the pit. I am not one to come up with new ones, so I REALLY love new recipes. Looking forward to trying some of yours.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from California

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Looking forward to seeing and reading some of your recipes

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Only one question. Do you put beans in your chili?

Comment

• gfontenot21
                      gfontenot21 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know that it almost illegal in Texas to put beans in chili, but yes I do. It is because I am cheap and I can take a bit of beef and a bunch of beans and make a meal for my whole family. Plus, I like beans.

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your secret is safe with me.

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas! Glad you’re here.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Look forward to learning from you anyone who has been to the PBBO must have a bunch of recipes to teach us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Lookin' forward to reading some of your home grown recipes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here