Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Virginia

Hello all. BBQ runs deep in my family history, though my skills are sorely lacking. Happy to receive any tips/recipes or anything else for ribs. Cheers!

Greetings from South Africa. Ask and you shall receive

Comment

Welcome from TN. After spending some time here, your skills won't be lacking for very long!

Comment

Welcome from AZ, to a truly awesome forum! It has helped me significantly!

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences, good or bad. (This is typically a judgement free zone)!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. The biggest tip I can give you is to keep a diary of your cooks. Weather, meat, charcoal that you start with and add, vent settings and adjustments, time put on and taken off, if you crutch what temp do you do it, put on and take off temp, time in Cambro resting.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Where in old VA are you? Some of us VA, MD folks do a meatup usually in the spring. Camping, cooking and well, you know. Keep your eyes open for the next one. Good times.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses! I'm in Alexandria, VA. As for set up, I purchased a Monolith and have been using their "Hav'n a BBQ" stuff that came with it. I've used Costco ribs to get myself back into the swing.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                  HawkerXP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I live near Dulles. Yes, Costco has some good meat.

• shush
                  shush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And I'm down 95 in Woodbridge. I can second Costco for the USDA Prime beef and they carry Swift Premium ribs in a 3 rack pack, for the same price as Giant charges fro a single rack. Welcome!

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! What do you cook on?

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado

Comment

Howdy from Texas.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthlyGreat Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support to our community. People like you make this whole thing possible!

Keep the Smoke Rollin’ !

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here