Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowegan smoking in nebr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iowegan smoking in nebr

been playing with smoke for about 30 yr. I own a welding shop sooo my son decided we needed to make some smokers,big smokers 1 300 gal fuel barrel ,it worked great with 70 degree heat outside and little wind,but the rust gods finally took it home. we then went with 200 gal propane tank,its still living, but then my son decided we neede to try pelletsmokers I'm sold and now spoiled. I used your site for great info ,ended up with rec tec Irealllly like set it and forget it.I've used it every weekend since mid jan. using your recipes and techniques I'm going to keep on a cooking and try to quit building. you guys are top of the line. alan

Welcome, really like those Rec Tec's myself.

Comment

Welcome Alan... you will find this place very helpful and everyone is always willing to help with problems.

Comment

It's good to have you as a member, Alan. Like Smarkley said, people are VERY helpful around here.

Comment

Nice to meet you Alan, and welcome to The Pit!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! GBR!

Comment

Hey there Alan.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here