Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Roebuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Roebuck

Hello,

I am Roebuck, I have been coming to the Amazingribs.com website for a couple of years now. I love how it focuses on the science and de-bunks all the myths I've hear about from so many "BBQ'er's".

Up until a few years ago, I was just a normal backyard bbq'er, cooking hamburgers, brats, dogs, etc. I always lover smoked ribs, brisket, pulled pork, but never made it myself.

I live in rural Kansas, very few places to get "good" bbq, so I decided I needed to learn how to smoke my own meat and make my own. I have always used a Weber 22" Kettle, so a friend showed me the abcbarbeque.com Slow N' Sear. Needless the say, it was the best accessory I have ever bought for my Weber. From there, I found the AmazingRibs.com website and from there I have been hooked. I smoke many of the recipes on the abcbarbeque.com website with my Slow N' Sear.

Needles the say, most of my family & friends say I have ruined BBQ for them because nothing compares to what I cook now (to toot my horn)

I eventual decided I needed a bigger grill/smoker for my "fan club" so I decided to build my own UDS from scratch. Works great
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Roebuck45; July 20, 2019, 09:45 PM.

Well, butter my butt, an call me a biscuit!!!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit, Neighbour!!!
    I'm lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!!! "cool:

Slide on by, if yer ever in th neighbourhood...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      I see ya had th tremendous foresight to include a bottle opener on yer homebuilt uds, strictly a PRO move, an my Beloved Cowboy Hat is briefly doffed, in recognition of yer obviously Mad Skillz, Good Sir!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      A bottle opener on a cooker? Hail, they oughts to be A Law, mandatin such a thing...!

Welcome, looking good!!

Comment

Welcome form Spokane Valley, Wa. You have joined the rest of us terminally ill people. We got that BBQ Fever (wait, isn't that a song?)

BBQ fever
      Got to BBQ down
      BBQ fever
      I think it's going around...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        "An around
        An around"

... an, now, I feel suddenly ill, lol!

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Very cool to see your custom built UDS, nice job!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthlyGreat Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from California! Nice build on the UDS!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts.....Great looking cooker!!

Comment

Great lookin cooker! Where did you get your vents? Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Nice job on the UDS. You will like it here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Always room for another Barrelhead! PBC, P.....oh. wait. skip that part. Good lookin machine you've made there!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Nice build!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! That’s a pretty nice looking "U"DS!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here