Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings to all from London, England.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings to all from London, England.

I have used gas BBQs for the last 20 or so years to grill burgers, chicken, steak, lamb and pork, lid open and with nothing more adventurous than a tikka marinade for the chicken and a middle eastern paste for the lamb, so no smoking, no brining or 24 hour infusing meat rubs.
    With the help of a large contribution from my wife for my 60thBirthday, I’ve now purchased a Kamado Big Joe 3, along with an eye-opening book entitled ‘The Science of Great Barbecue’ by Meathead.
    I’m now looking forward to discovering a new world of cooking and taste using Big Joe 3, together with advice from the book and this great forum.

Welcome to The Pit from the other side of the pond. You've found a great place to ask questions and learn about all things que. Have fun!

Comment

• HuwGT
      HuwGT commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I'm looking forward to voyage of discovery.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Read the book and try some recipes, a new food journey begins! Have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota-USA. Have fun with that New Big Joe 3!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway.

Comment

Welcome from another part of the Commonwealth! You're at the beginning of a great journey!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Get ready for a great, (and very tasty), ride.

Comment

Welcome from Raleigh, North Carolina, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! And get ready for the reactions from your family, friends and neighbors when you blow them away with your newfound bbq skills!

Comment

Oh man, are you in for a surprise! You have hit the trifecta, a Kamado, Meathead’s tutorial & this here Pit, WOW! Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here