Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Kingston, Ontario, Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from TN

Comment

Howdy from the other end of the Great Lakes. Welcome eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Sw Ontario, this is a great web site. As you know Ontario is a big province you can drive for 1000 miles and you are still in Ontario.

Comment

And in the time it takes to drive a 1000 miles you just make it thru Toronto....whatta dump this city is....anyway, welcome from the other end of the 401.

Comment

• troywillard66
                troywillard66 commented
                Editing a comment
                haha the 407 is worth it.

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                Worth every cent....Derry Road ramp is 2 mins away so its game on.
                Too bad its so far north of where I work, doesn't make sense to use it daily.

• pkadare
                pkadare commented
                Editing a comment
                I live in Bobcaygeon and travel a ton for work so I'm constantly back and forth to YYZ. I can't recall the last time I drove the 401. 407 all the way baby!

Welcome from the mountains NC

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Let's see what them cool cookers can do...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse, Wi Sounds like you have 2 great cookers. What color Master touch did ya get. I don't need one, but, boy do I keep drooling over a few of those colors! Look forward to seeing your cooks.

Comment

• troywillard66
                    troywillard66 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just got the normal black one! I got it for a steal - $144CAD so I wasn't too picky! They're awesome

Welcome to the Pit!
                  Cheers from Norway.

Comment

Welcome to a fellow hoser, eh! I'm just down the 401 from you in Bobcaygeon!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
                        Oakgrovebacon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad to see you active in the pit DW!

Welcome to the pit from Southern
                      Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here