Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Kingston, Ontario, Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Kingston, Ontario, Canada!

Hello everyone,

After multiple recommendations, I've joined the Pitmaster Club. I've been smoking/grilling/etc. for 3 years now. I currently own a Traeger Pro 34 and recently bought myself a Weber Master Touch to take my grilling up a notch. I look forward to learning tons of recipes and techniques from you all!

Troy

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Troy ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! It is great to have you. We appreciate your support.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from another part of Colorado

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Just traveled from Indiana to Massachusetts through the state of N.Y. just south of you. What beautiful place to live! We visited Niagra Falls on the way home. Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

• troywillard66
                      troywillard66 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ah! you likely took 90 across thru Syracuse. Was just thru there this weekend, myself! thanks for the welcome!

• mrteddyprincess
                      mrteddyprincess commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, we stayed in Syracuse on the way there, and in Buffalo on the way home. Love your neck of the woods!

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here