Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there from Mt. Dora, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    I likeys Webers, an have a few around th Ol Place...
    Lookin forward to more from ya!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome from Mass!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Stick around here and someone will teach you how to smoke bad meat good! Yes, it can be done!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

Enjoy the Pit from a member 30 or so miles southeast of you.

Comment

Welcome from Murfreesboro Tn

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

I’ve probably been to Florida over 100 times and always loved it, but somehow I missed the mountains???

Welcome from the Republic of Texas !! Glad you were able to enjoy the bbq here. Now show us some of that Florida cue from those Webers of yours !!!!

Comment

• Willard
                          Willard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well they are mountains if you are an ant. Actually He and I are practically neighbors (never met). And Sugarloaf Mountain is right down the road. At about 312’ it’s the second highest point in Florida.
                          Last edited by Willard; July 18, 2019, 12:36 PM.

• Troutman
                          Troutman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just looked on the map, been by there on the Florida Turnpike many times, it is rather rolling there. I have friends west of you in Spring Hill, it gets hilly over there as well. My comment was more tongue in cheek, but it is strange to see a Mt. anything associated with Florida !!

• Willard
                          Willard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Troutman I used to be employed near Spring Hill in Brooksville. There’s a restaurant there with superb reubins. At least they used to be.

Hello from Merritt Island.

Comment

Welcome! I’m pretty sure I know where Mt. Dora is 😎.

Comment

• drobinson
                            drobinson commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I dry age beef at home. Currently doing a 109 Export. Bought it at The Local Butcher in Winter Garden. Always looking for other butchers. Can you recommend any in Leesburg.

• Willard
                            Willard commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No. I’m sorry. They are hard to come by in this area.

Welcome from Maitland, FL! Mt. Dora is a great place.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here