Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Pasadena, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Pasadena, CA

Hello from the City of Roses! I stumbled across this site while I was looking for recommendations for a smoker. That was months ago, and I've been hooked on all of the recipes and recommendations. It got even better when I joined and saw what a great community this is.

I've been grilling and rotisserie-ing on a Weber Genesis for about 5 years and just got permission from my wife to buy a PBC. It's getting delivered on Friday and can't wait to put it to work.

I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing pics and getting great tips from you all.

Welcome from a northern neighbor on the Sacrament river delta. Looking forward to your shares

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC and the state home of pulled pork.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi, Can't wait to see your new Smoker, and all of the incredible cooks that are going to come off of it. YOu definitely came to the right place (as you already know).

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you here. The PBC is a great is way to go! Make sure to check out this thread on everything PBC!

Thank you for your support!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa
            I'm going to do this on behalf of HawkerXP PBC. .PBC...PBC

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              PBC, PBC, Pbc……….:0

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

A Weber roto & a soon to be PBC, you oughta be as happy as a clam in mud! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas, TX!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from another part of Colorado

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from your coastal neighbor.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here