Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy From Oshkosh, WI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy From Oshkosh, WI!

Jeff See here, from Oshkosh. I was an AWFUL grilled from 1990-2008 when I started following a number of BBQ sites, including AmazingRibs.com.

I have built seven UDSs, including my pride-and-joy SS Big Papa Smoker. I have purchased used Performers, Genesises, and Smokey Mountains from Craigslist and rehabilitated them. Not bad for a guy whose last metal shop class was in 1978!

I have gotten good enough that I can't eat restaurant ribs anymore-mine are better. I hope to learn from everyone here-Pitmaster OR newbie.

Welcome aboard Jeff

Comment

Welcome Jeff! We're glad you're here.

Comment

That SS is a sweeeeeet looking machine!!

Thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JeffSee ! Sounds you may have a smoker addiction, lol. Not addictions are bad! I'm with you on restaurant ribs. Some are still quite tasty for what they are, but never as good as your own homemade ones once you learn the tricks.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here