Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome aboard Dean

Leave a comment:

• deanslist
    replied
    Yep, Downriver, about 15 minutes south of Comerica Park!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Dean. Glad to have you.

Leave a comment:

• jmott7
    replied
    Downriver!

Leave a comment:

• JeffJ
    replied
    Sorry, I botched the quote thing.

Leave a comment:

• JeffJ
    replied
    [QUOTE= What part of MI are you in?[/QUOTE]

His bio says Lincoln Park so he's a little bit South of Detroit near the river.

Leave a comment:

• JeffJ
    replied
    Welcome Dean!

It's great to have another Michigander aboard even if you are a 'South-East-side' guy! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Welcome deanslist! Welcome to The Pit and thanks for your support here. What part of MI are you in?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, I just took a couple weeks off, but it is back in the 60's so back at it.

Leave a comment:

• deanslist
    replied
    I was out cooking until January, damn Polar Vortex!

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    replied
    Welcome Dean. I never knew the season ended????? LOL

Leave a comment:

• deanslist
    replied
    My next brisket will have BBBR, I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit Dean. MMD is the favorite at our house, but the Big Bad Beef Rub (BBBR) is catching up quickly! MMD for pork and chicken, and BBBR for beef are our go-to rubs.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome Dean! We're glad you're here.

Leave a comment:

• deanslist
    started a topic Greetings from Michigan

Greetings from Michigan

I used Meatheads Memphis dust very successfully last season, I decided to join, what a great site and I am ready for the outdoor bbq season to begin. cheers!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here