Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Germany

My nickname is Cooxter. I just discovered this amazing site. As I'm just a beginner as far as BBQing is concerned I certainly will use all the tips and tricks from all of you and hope that my skills are getting better over the time. In that case I'll consider changing my name into BbqCooxter.

Welcome aboard Cooxter

Comment

Welcome, Cooxter. This weekend I am doing short ribs for the first time. I read Meathead's techniques and it seemed straightforward but I still had some additional questions. So, I went to the beef sub forum and created my own topic. Well, all of my questions were answered. My point being, do NOT be shy about seeking advice and tips on this site. The pit members LOVE to help in any way they can.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

You anywhere close to where they manufacture CLAAS farm equipment??

Comment

• Cooxter
          Cooxter commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately not. Claas is some 300 miles north from Wiesbaden where I live. But if I can be of any support, let me know.

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Just curious how close you were. I grew up with a Zaunbrecher, and their family ran Claas combines. I grew up in rice country in southwest Louisiana.

Hello Cooxter! Very nice to meat you.

Comment

Greetings Cooxter , and welcome to The Pit! This is the only pit I know of where the flames reach worldwide and new friends are made every day!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here