Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A swede among you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A swede among you!

Hello all! Mattias is my name and I bbq all year around even though it is freezing outside. So do you need tips and tricks how to bbq when the temperature drops below zero celius I am your man. I have been competing in bbq, won the chicken category in the national championship in Sweden 2013. Still I wanna learn more and more! This year it is the taste of it all I am gonna dig into. The salt, acid, umami and that sort of things. This site was the one who got me hooked on bbqing so thank you for that Meathead!

Welcome to the Pit! I am somewhat new here and cook mostly for my family and neighbors. You might want to check out the latest video seminar with Chris Lilly on Chicken, here. Looking forward to your tips and techniques, and photos!

Comment

Welcome, interested in hearing more about this chicken, it is my weakest area. Does the average Swede BBQ a lot?

Comment

Welcome Mattias! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mattias, thank you for the support. Your English is great. I'm also of the mind that grilling knows no off season.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Ah, yes, another Swede! Welcome to the Pit! Where in Sweden are you located? I'm born and raised in Skåne, but moved to Stockholm 15 years ago. What's your bbq team named?

Comment

Welcome, Mattias. Did you create a channel regarding whether or not to purchase a Smokenator? I am real curious as to your decision.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here