Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a new member in Montana. I have been smoking meats for use by myself, family and friends for about 20 years. I still use charcoal and wood and have not graduated to sawdust and glue yet. I am not sure I ever will. I continually look to improve my skills and am not interested in competitive cooking. I moved to Montana from KC many years ago and still like their style of smoking. I am anxious to see what I can learn from all the great members of this group.

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. Being a pellet pooper owner I am very happy with it. Though I must acknowledge that stick burners are great also, great smoke profile, just more attention than I am able to give........Oh, look a puppy!
    Last edited by ofelles; June 24, 2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• pgsims
      pgsims commented
      Editing a comment
      With my old Good One I can go several hours without touching it

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Looking forward to your contributions and learning along with you.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. What part of Montana? I spent several years in Great Falls back in the mid-late 70’s. Still go back once in a while to visit the in-laws.

Comment

• pgsims
        pgsims commented
        Editing a comment
        Butte, I have been here since 1980 although I will never be a native

Welcome to The Pit from the Seattle area!
      While we’re always learning, I’m guessing you have some experience to share here as well - looking forward to hearing of your BBQ adventures.

Comment

• pgsims
        pgsims commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Still learning

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! So, what do you cook on?

Comment

• pgsims
              pgsims commented
              Editing a comment
              I am using a couple of original Good One smokers I got in KC many years ago

• LA Pork Butt
              LA Pork Butt commented
              Editing a comment
              pgsims I cook on a Kamado, but I have eyed the Good One for a long time. It looks like a fun versatile cooker.

• pgsims
              pgsims commented
              Editing a comment
              If you can find an older one try it, Better steel

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Brother!

originally from EXSPGSMO, an been runnin my Good One, since last August, when I won it here on Amazin Ribs! )

Comment

• pgsims
                    pgsims commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have had mine since the mid 1990's and still going strong. Maybe the late 90's

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool beans, sir, cool beans, indeed!

I loves th Hail outta mine, an sings Her praise, fer all to hear!

I had looked at many on KC CL, even went, looked at a few...had th fever, bad-like...

Most were good deals, but needed lotsa repaint, etc.

Then, one day.... BAM!!!!

One landed RTF in my lap!

Free Ship, even

pgsims

Welcome to the Pit!
                  Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here