Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Greetings from Western Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from the Okanogan Valley of Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun.

If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like.

For jokes, go to this thread.

Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here.

We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Leave a comment:

• JoeSousa
    replied
    Welcome from the East side of the state!

90% of my cooks are on a Weber with her SNS. Awesome and versatile setup.

Leave a comment:

• olywa
    started a topic Greetings from Western Washington

Greetings from Western Washington

Just signed up for a trial membership and thought I'd say hello. I had been neglecting my grilling habit for several years and just dove back in last year.

I picked up a Weber kettle and have been trying out all the recent accessories. I stuck with the stock setup and charcoal baskets for a while. Then I tried the Vortex and bought the Gourmet cooking grill with center cutout. All good so far. I cooked a lot and learned a lot with that setup.

My latest evolutionary step was to pick up the Slow 'N Sear and stainless griddle from ABC. I also added a stainless cooking grill. I am using those for the first time even as I write this. I'm about half way through on a 3lb chuck roast. Very impressed with how easy it is to control temps so far. About 230 on the grill temp and 125 on the meat. Sipping a beer now while I wait for the stall. Life is good!

Anyway, hello to all. I look forward to learning more from all of you.

Cheers,
    olywa
    Last edited by olywa; June 23, 2019, 03:26 PM.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}